Welcome fellow writers

I originally set up this blog to have a central point for all my favourite writing sites and to allow me to share these with others. All the links are to places I have found useful - or plan to in the near future. I will add more as and when I find them and welcome suggestions for any sites you recommend. Good luck with your writing endeavours, Jo

Monday 19 February 2007

Writing A Synopsis

Check out this fantastic article on how to write a synopsis. I found it on the writing world website and it really helped when I needed to write a one page synopsis for the Writers' and Artists' Yearbook novel writing competition. There is a great search engine on the site and loads of articles on all sorts of topics, as well as lots of other useful info for aspiring writers like us.

Good luck with your synopsis...

No comments: